Saturday, August 02, 2008

Poking around Nørrebro (7)

View of southeastern Nørrebro and swans across Peblinge Sø (22 June 2008)
The line-of-sight is down Korsgade to Hellig Kors Kirke (Holy Cross Church) in the background. It was late afternoon on a cloudy day, so the light wasn't great; in fact a particular quality of the light coming through a gap in the clouds was what I was most interested in capturing. By the time I got the shot set up where I wanted, the light was gone. A keen observer of nature, I didn't even notice the swans until later, when I downloaded the day's photos to my laptop and had a closer look.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne said...

Hoy! Hoy! Whistle!
I'm waiting for the little 2 at the bottom of the last post to turn into a little 3.

August 3, 2008 at 1:08 AM  
Blogger Steven Levery said...

Okay, Jeanne, there are now 3. And 2 here. How are you, by the way?

August 3, 2008 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

I'm surviving.

August 5, 2008 at 1:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home