Sunday, March 16, 2008

New Mobile Phone / Self Portrait in a Bathroom Mirror

I may not be the last guy in the world to buy a mobile phone, but who cares, I'm going to mark the event with a post anyway. Nor am I the first guy to take his own picture in the bathroom mirror (see, e.g., Bathroom Mirror Project: A Total Waste of Time), but I'm going to post it anyway. Totally uninspired narcissism? Damn right!
Of all the things this gizmo is supposed to do, I found the camera function easiest to figure out. I mean even easier than making a phone call to the US, which baffled me for almost 24 hours until I figured out what small detail I was missing. In the meantime, I gave up on calling and started taking pictures instead. This is the first one I took. Since today was an absolutely gorgeous day in København, and I accidentally left my "real" camera back in New Hampshire, I spent this afternoon walking around Nørrebro taking touristic photos with my mobile. What could be a bigger, better, more eloquent waste of time?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking good Steve!

-jb

March 17, 2008 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

That was an unexpected pleasure.

March 17, 2008 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Zalman Paktorovics said...

Jeanne: Now you know what I'll look like in the grave with a patina of mold. Which is why I plan to be cremated.

Jon: Thanks for stopping by! If you check this again, tell the guys I'll be back in NH in a couple of days.

March 18, 2008 at 7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home