Monday, October 31, 2011

Published: 100 word story

Nothing like the imperative of self-promotion to bring me back to blogging. Just a quick note that a 100 word story of mine, "Interstate", is now online at...100 word story. I suggest that flash fiction fans and writers, if you haven't heard of it already, might want to check out the rest of this web journal, which is updated monthly. As the title suggests, all stories submitted are required to contain 100 words, no more, no less. Read, write, submit.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really agree with the facts that you have shared on this post. An interesting topic like this really enhances reader's mind to have more effective decisions over a certain issue.

November 16, 2011 at 12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I visit you, I wish I have a backlink from your site.

December 5, 2011 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger WIN METHOD said...

To each their own. I found the story meaningless and a waste of time. But that was me.

December 8, 2011 at 8:31 AM  
Blogger Steven Levery said...

Are you stalking me, WIN? Cause it's kinda creepy.

December 11, 2011 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger WIN METHOD said...

Nah. I just like to pass on an opinion of the real world as I peruse blogs here and there.

December 11, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger World Famous said...

Here is another nice blog,
Thanks for sharing Exam Notes

February 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM  
Anonymous sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

February 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home