Monday, February 07, 2011

Better than the Comedy Channel...

If you haven't seen this already, check out Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reilly heatedly discussing the popular uprising in Egypt (as of the 31 January 2011 edition of "The O'Reilly Factor" on Fox News) as though either one had a clue. After a couple of minutes of mostly checking off points of agreement (O'Reilly: "All right, let's connect the dots, here...so Mubarak, bad guy, right?"), Beck starts to veer wildly off the reservation around 2:30, and we get the spectacle of a mere fanatic like O'Reilly trying to throw a lasso around fellow pundit Beck, who is actually discussing the history of some other planet, and what he really needs here is to get fitted for a tinfoil cowboy hat.

My question is, why would O'Reilly even bother bringing Beck on his show after viewing 20 minutes of this:

No further comment except that the ongoing feud between Beck and Bill Kristol has me LMFAO.

8 Comments:

Blogger WIN METHOD said...

Thank God for people such as O'Reilly and Beck. They keep the liberals whining, and scrambling to try to discredit them. Sad to dash the hopes of the loser libs, but O'Reilly and Beck have huge intelligent viewers who are able to separate O'Reilly/Beck facts and truths from liberal lies and deceptions.

February 11, 2011 at 5:41 AM  
Blogger Steven Levery said...

Did I sound like I was whining? I'm laughing my fucking ass off! What facts are you talking about?Guys like O'Reilly and Beck discredit themselves; it requires no effort on my part. If you can't see that Beck's displays of hysteria and self righteous ignorance are either cynical manipulation or outright lunacy, then I have to wonder if we share a common reality.

February 12, 2011 at 5:32 AM  
Blogger WIN METHOD said...

Yes, you are whining. Your response to my comments are precisely what I thought of your original post. I am quite sure most sane and rational people would agree with me. O'Reilly and Beck are Godsends in their views and they speak for a heck of a lot of Americans. Your views, shared by some, I am quite sure, are destructive and ooze with dementia. I do not wish to sure YOUR reality.

February 12, 2011 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Steven Levery said...

Then why are you here? Obviously we're not having a civilized disagreement over interpretations of a shared set of facts and definitions. If you don't want to share my reality, I have no problem with it. Perhaps you should stop wasting your time here and use it more productively.

February 13, 2011 at 4:24 AM  
Blogger WIN METHOD said...

Your response is exactly that of someone who spews garbage, then when is challenged about it and 'your reality', you would like the challenger to go away. My productivity is showing others what garbage 'your reality' is.

February 13, 2011 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Steven Levery said...

By all means, have at it, then. Knock yourself out.

February 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's easy to have your "huge intelligent" viewers agree with you when they are only getting their information FROM you.

I just googled the feud between Kristol and Beck- Beck always foresees every event as catastrophic for the western way of life. It's pure melodrama, no wonder he has so many viewers.

February 16, 2011 at 6:46 AM  
Blogger avinn12 said...

Lmfao,Wow Classic Glenn Beck for ya!

November 22, 2011 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home